The scope of KZP includes mainly, but not limited to, the following:
- Project design and implementation in the wide area of health industries with a focus on pharmaceuticals;
- Research in Hi-Tech pharmaceutical areas mainly pharmaceutical nanotechnology (5 US patents on injectable dosage forms based on nanotechnology, are in registration process);
- Cooperation with knowledge-based companies for commercialization of their technologies and products;
- Import of pharmaceuticals to the local/regional markets;
- Turn-key project management in pharmaceutical industries;
- Local contract manufacturing;
- Foreign contract manufacturing.